- October 12, Fifth CCA-SJT Project Steering Committee
- October 14, Climate Solutions Discovery Workshop with Minsoo Pak, Joe Tankersley and Malkeet Sandhu – Blog and Video
- October 26, Reimagined Future Workshop with Mark Rabin and Fiona Oliver-Glasford – Blog and Video
- September 9, Leadership Frame of Mind Workshop by Darla Campbell – Blog and Video
- September 14, Fourth CCA-SJT Project Steering Committee
- September 15, Lessons Learned, Purpose Focused Entrepreneurs by Wen Jie Li, Yasmin Glanville, Patrick Gossage and Paola Ruis – Blog and Video
- September 23, Climate Impacts, Buildings Workshop (the first of two) with building/energy stakeholders, mentees, Dr Alec Hay, led by Stantec – Blog and Video
In three sessions over five weeks during June and July 2021, the Climate Ambassador Training Program delved into the social, economic, and environmental issues facing St James Town that relate to climate. The 19 Ambassadors were given skills development training in project design/management, sustainable resident strategies, and resiliency best practices. They were also given insights into relevant Climate Change solutions and technical innovations for hi-rise communities.
On May 4th, 2021, the first CCA Steering Committee took place. During this meeting, the outlines and aims for the CCA project’s focus in St James Town were presented, including the now-completed Training Program for the Climate Action Ambassadors.
*Stay tuned for more…